ShareThis


I'm a stay at home mom of 4 cute kids. I love anything that has to do with homes & decorating. My husband Steve often gets recruited into helping me finish things that I start! We are making our house a "HOME" one project at a time!!

Grab My Button
Grab button for Love of Homes

Blog Archive

Blogs I Love


Monday, November 2, 2015

Thanksgiving/Fall Decor...

This year is zooming by, I can't believe we are already headed into the holiday season!
Before you know it, we will be decorating for Christmas.  
I love Christmas, but I hate to skip by Thanksgiving.
We took our Halloween decorations down yesterday.  
I had everyone in our family tell me five things they are thankful for... 
We hung them in our kitchen on this board.  
It's so fun to switch out pictures and quotes for different holidays.
I also loved hearing my kids' responses...my four year old couldn't stop listing things once she got started. 
 I love how she is thankful for unicorns, mermaids & butterflies!
This little corner is one of my favorite spots in the kitchen.
Here is our table...
I moved my lanterns that are usually on my fireplace to the table...
 Then I placed these little turkeys inside.
It's a fun change.
 This is the tray on our island...
Here is my view from the kitchen...
The family room...
 I kept my fireplace really simple, but I love it!
 Happy Thanksgiving!
 I'm Sharing with these blogs:

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an AMAZING energizer bunny!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always. . . . BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your bright home and your beautiful decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That board in your kitchen is such a great idea. I love how versatile it is! And I completely agree with you about loving Christmas, but not wanting to skip over a single bit of Thanksgiving. . . it's tricky. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful & bright! Thanks for sharing at the Pretty Preppy Party!

    ReplyDelete