ShareThis


I'm a stay at home mom of 4 cute kids. I love anything that has to do with homes & decorating. My husband Steve often gets recruited into helping me finish things that I start! We are making our house a "HOME" one project at a time!!

Grab My Button
Grab button for Love of Homes

Blog Archive

Blogs I Love


Friday, November 18, 2011

Shabby Apple

Have you ever heard of Shabby Apple?  
It is an online boutique of dresses & accessories.  Here are a few examples of what you can find at their website...Aren't they cute?
Green Floral Neck Dress with Cap Sleeves Side Zip and Tie Waist
Love the Details on this dress...
White eyelet dress with a shirt collar, puff sleeves, and yellow belt.
This Dress Is On Sale...
Grey Cotton T-Shirt Dress
I love this too!
If you get a chance, stop by & see all of the great clothing they have to offer.
Dresses from Shabby Apple

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog! The different projects you have done on your home are fabulous! I love your baby's name, one of my favorite! Thank you for stopping by my blog! I am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Shabby Apple! I actually have a giveaway from them going on right now. Make sure to check it out. Thanks for linking up to Sunday Social.
    New follower,
    Kim
    www.thesasselife.com

    ReplyDelete