ShareThis


I'm a stay at home mom of 4 cute kids. I love anything that has to do with homes & decorating. My husband Steve often gets recruited into helping me finish things that I start! We are making our house a "HOME" one project at a time!!

Grab My Button
Grab button for Love of Homes

Blog Archive

Blogs I Love

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Easy Decorated Banner Cake


I LOVE banners lately!  
I had to bring a cake to a party a few weeks ago & wanted to make a paper banner to decorate it with.
I found a wonderful tutorial on Pinterest.  It came from the blog A Contented Common Life.

I made my banner & then used some flowers to decorate the rest of the cake with.
 I really think it turned out cute !
The nice thing is you can use all of the decorations again for another time!

I loved how easy the banner was to make.... 
So I  decided to make a larger one for my Easter Decor in my entry way.

Happy Easter!!

I'm sharing with these blogs:

7 comments:

  1. Really cute! I just made a couple of banners this week for each or my girs...one read "gabriela" and the other said "cats". They are such a cute way to spruce up any space :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sally, thanks for stopping in and following me, I am your newest follower too :) Your blog is adorable, I am off to check out some of your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these cake banners. I think they are such a great way for people like me who struggle to ice cakes, but they look SOO nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's the sweetest little cake! I love banners too! Thanks for sharing this at The Little Giggler. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both are just darling! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Inspiration Friday this week!
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1997 Mercury Tracer AC Compressor
    It was very interesting for me to read that blog. Thanks the author for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to them. I would like to read more soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sally, you have a very cut blog, love your blog title too! We are looking for pinners to join out Project Pinterest on April 19th to share what you created from being inspired by a pin. I just checked out your Pinterest boards ( found a few to follow, too! ) Join us on http://inthehillsofnorthcarolina.blogspot.com/ for Project Pinterest and I hope you have a great day! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete