ShareThis


I'm a stay at home mom of 4 cute kids. I love anything that has to do with homes & decorating. My husband Steve often gets recruited into helping me finish things that I start! We are making our house a "HOME" one project at a time!!

Grab My Button
Grab button for Love of Homes

Blog Archive

Blogs I Love


Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Rent Textbooks & Help Operation Smile


For my readers who are currently going to college, have kids in college or maybe you know someone that will be starting school next fall,  I have found a wonderful company that might be of interest to you. 
 It's a great place to "rent" your textbooks!
 I wish there had been something like this when I was in school. It's such a great concept and it can save you money on the cost of books!  
  The website is called :

Buying your books can be such a huge cost when you're going to school. 
 So here are just a few of the perks of renting your books from CampusBookRentals.com:
-Save 40-90% off of bookstore prices!
-Free Shipping both ways!
-You can search your book by Author, Title, Keyword or ISBN
-You are able to highlight in the textbooks!
-They have flexible renting periods!
-They give you a 30 day risk free guarantee!

And my favorite part....
-They donate to Operation Smile with each textbook rented! 
They have committed to donating enough to cover a minimum of 1,000 life changing surgeries and hope to beat that number!

So go check out their website now!
You can also find them on Facebook HERE!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had this, too, when I was studying in college. Renting is a great alternative especially if you foresee that the book will not be used that much or if the professor said so. This Help Operation Smile is a great cause and I will support it. Will share it with friends online.

    ReplyDelete