ShareThis


I'm a stay at home mom of 4 cute kids. I love anything that has to do with homes & decorating. My husband Steve often gets recruited into helping me finish things that I start! We are making our house a "HOME" one project at a time!!

Grab My Button
Grab button for Love of Homes

Blog Archive

Blogs I Love


Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Thanksgiving Decor...

I was so excited to put up our Halloween decorations, but I was just as excited to put it away this year! 
Once I started cleaning it all up,I was ready to put away all of my Fall decor!

I just left a few things out...
I put up my "Happy Thanksgiving" sign & put a pumpkin under it.

 This is the table in my entry/living room.
You can see how I made my initial plaque for about $3 HERE.
I changed the "Happy Halloween" sign to a "Give Thanks" sign on my wreath.

My porch all lit up at night...it gets dark so early now! :(

 Here is one of my shelves in the family room.  
I went simple because before you know it....we'll be pulling out the Christmas Decor!!

5 comments:

  1. You are so far ahead of me. I'm actually wondering if I'm going to get anything out for Thanksgiving this year. Your displays look very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fall decorations make your home warm and inviting. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your long table with the baskets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty! I love fall, it's my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey from tessacotton! Love your creations. I would be so thrilled if you would link up to my new, thanksgiving themed linky party, live today!
    http://tessacotton.blogspot.com/2012/10/thanksgiving-link-party.html

    ReplyDelete