ShareThis


I'm a stay at home mom of 4 cute kids. I love anything that has to do with homes & decorating. My husband Steve often gets recruited into helping me finish things that I start! We are making our house a "HOME" one project at a time!!

Grab My Button
Grab button for Love of Homes

Blog Archive

Blogs I Love


Friday, January 25, 2013

Valentine's Decor In The Living Room...

I wasn't too excited to put up my Valentine's Decor this year...
I don't know why, but I still feel a little overwhelmed from putting away all of the Christmas stuff!
I wasn't sure if I was ready to put up more "red" decor already, but I did it anyways!
Here is my piano...


 I got this adorable free printable from the blog Simply Klassic.  
You can download this chalkboard print from her blog HERE.  Then just print & frame.  
I love It!
Then I hung the hearts with some ribbon and added a red & white wreath to my wire bird cloche.
Next, I put a tissue paper pom-pom on a candle stick.
I used them on my fireplace last year, you can see it HERE.

Lastly, I  moved my wreath up & added a bird garland to my mirror.

I got it at The World Market & then I just added some paper hearts!
It was a fun little change this year!

2 comments:

  1. love it all but think the chalk decor is super cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the contents of the blog are fantastic,but the last one is the idealistic one..!!Thomas the Tank Engine Beds

    ReplyDelete