ShareThis


I'm a stay at home mom of 4 cute kids. I love anything that has to do with homes & decorating. My husband Steve often gets recruited into helping me finish things that I start! We are making our house a "HOME" one project at a time!!

Grab My Button
Grab button for Love of Homes

Blog Archive

Blogs I Love


Thursday, December 11, 2014

Christmas In The Living Room

Here is our living room all decorated for the Christmas Season...
I kept it pretty simple. 
Putting up too many decorations starts to feel like clutter, it drives me crazy by the end of the holidays.
Here is the corner  of the living room with our tree.
You see more about the tree HERE.
Here is our entryway...
 I filled my shelf by the door with some small Christmas decorations...
It makes the space bright and cheery.
 Here is the table in our hallway...
I also put some greenery on the baskets this year.
I found these adorable pinecone candles at Walmart.  
Here is one more view from the side.
I hung a Christmas wreath over the mirror.
I added a lighted garland to my piano this year...
 I love how it looks at night too. 

A close up of our silver reindeer...
I'm wishing you all a Merry Christmas!
If you'd like to see more of our Christmas Decor, just click on the links below:

1 comment:

  1. Very nice. I'm going to look for those pine cone candles on my next visit to Walmart!

    ReplyDelete