ShareThis


I'm a stay at home mom of 4 cute kids. I love anything that has to do with homes & decorating. My husband Steve often gets recruited into helping me finish things that I start! We are making our house a "HOME" one project at a time!!

Grab My Button
Grab button for Love of Homes

Blog Archive

Blogs I Love


Tuesday, September 17, 2013

2013 Parade Of Homes: Part 2

A few of the homes in the Salt Lake Parade Of Homes were actual "castles".
My little girl asked if Cinderella would be inside?  
These homes were fun to look at & were very beautiful, but they felt a little more like a hotel than an actual house.
It was fun to go on tour though.
Here is castle #1...
It was so beautiful on the outside.
The house sits on 3 acres & is 12,000 square feet.  It also has a separate 10,000 sq. ft. garage!
Welcome...
 I told you it was a castle!
You enter into a large foyer with the dining & living room.
It had this spiral staircase with another bonus room.
It had a grand kitchen & great room.
This is what you walk out to off the great room...
It also has a waterfall, theater room, tennis court, outdoor pool & an indoor pool.
 The indoor pool was complete with a lazy river!

Castle #2
This house was amazing...
 Did you notice that roof?
I'm not sure what the material is, but it made it look like a house from the Medieval Times.
 This was a separate garage to the side of the house.
It was also so charming...I love all of  stone & rock.  
They completed the look of the exterior with a stream running in the front.
This was the kitchen/great room....
 You walked out the doors to an entertainer's paradise...
Complete with a pool, hot tub & golf course.
 There were plenty of seating areas with outdoor fireplaces....
 It also had an in the ground trampoline & an awesome play area...
 This is the style that was throughout the house...
 This is the master bath.  It was large & open.
I also loved the circular/beamed ceiling.
This was by far one of the most unique homes.  It was very large, but it is still fun to get ideas that you can incorporate into any sized home.  
I hope you enjoyed my "castle" tour.
If you'd like to see 2013 Parade Of Homes: Part one, you can find it HERE.
I'm sharing with these blogs:

No comments:

Post a Comment