ShareThis


I'm a stay at home mom of 4 cute kids. I love anything that has to do with homes & decorating. My husband Steve often gets recruited into helping me finish things that I start! We are making our house a "HOME" one project at a time!!

Grab My Button
Grab button for Love of Homes

Blog Archive

Blogs I Love


Friday, August 30, 2013

2013 Parade Of Homes...Part 1

Every August I look forward to the Salt Lake Parade Of Homes!
It's like a dream come true to go on tours of all kinds of homes.
There are always quite the variety of homes from huge mansions to affordable town homes.
It's fun to see all of them because they are all decorated so differently.
One of my favorites was house #9 by Legend Homes.  It was a gorgeous remodel.
It was a 7800 sq/ft home on 4 acres.  
I'll let the pictures show why it was a favorite...
 Beautiful  lighting...
   I loved all the white wood work with contrasting dark beams & pops of color with the decorating.
The kitchen was dreamy...
 I LOVE the farmhouse sink & marble!
 The white woodwork above the stove was gorgeous!
When we remodel our kitchen we will be moving our fridge, so I needed a picture with the fridge with a smaller cabinet on the side.  I measured & it should work in our space! :) 
Don't you LOVE the crown molding above the fridge?
Just off the kitchen was a wonderful mudroom...
 I loved the built in bench with the hooks for coats or backpacks, but I fell in love when I saw the other wall..
Look at all that storage!!
The master bedroom was decorated so beautifully...
 It felt so bright & fresh...once again they didn't skimp on the wood molding!!
Just outside the bedroom was a loft area...
I had to get a picture of the owl for my daughter!
 The master bathroom was also so bright...
It had plenty of storage.
Look out the window above the tub...It had quite the view!
This house had views everywhere, the backyard was amazing...
Just to the right of the basketball/tennis court was a sign saying "future" pool.
It had everything you need to host a great party!
If you'd like to see more info about this house, just click the link below.
I can't wait to show you a few of my other "favorites"!
I'm sharing with these blogs:
I Heart Nap Time
Beneath My Heart
Thrifty Decor Chick

No comments:

Post a Comment