ShareThis


I'm a stay at home mom of 4 cute kids. I love anything that has to do with homes & decorating. My husband Steve often gets recruited into helping me finish things that I start! We are making our house a "HOME" one project at a time!!

Grab My Button
Grab button for Love of Homes

Blog Archive

Blogs I Love


Thursday, October 6, 2011

I love anything that has to do with homes & decorating.  I'm starting this blog to document how we've made our house a "home".  We have lived her 7 years now!  That is the longest we have lived anywhere.  I'm going to document some of the changes we've made a long the way & show different decorating ideas that I have.  I love blogging & am excited to share some of our ideas. I say "our" because my husband Steve gets asked to help on quite a few of our projects.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh! Sounds like fun! I'll be watching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I didn't realize you were a new blogger! So fun! I look forward to future posts! :)

    ReplyDelete