ShareThis


I'm a stay at home mom of 4 cute kids. I love anything that has to do with homes & decorating. My husband Steve often gets recruited into helping me finish things that I start! We are making our house a "HOME" one project at a time!!

Grab My Button
Grab button for Love of Homes

Blog Archive

Blogs I Love


Sunday, June 3, 2012

Front Door Love...

We will also be getting our front door painted with the rest of our house.  I've always had a white door & can't decide if I dare try something new.  

Here are a few of my inspirations from Pinterest...
source
I love the color, hardware, & numbers on this door...so cute!

This one is so bright & fresh, but I love the molding around it the most!

I also LOVE the molding around this door.
I will probably be painting my door black.  If I don't like it...I  guess I can always paint it again!
The problem I'm having now is that if I don't like my house it's a little harder to fix.
I've had the hardest time picking out paint colors!  I hope the one we picked isn't too dark...it's so hard to tell what it will look like on the house.  

2 comments:

  1. You inspire me. Maybe I will have Gary paint my door this summer.

    ReplyDelete