ShareThis


I'm a stay at home mom of 4 cute kids. I love anything that has to do with homes & decorating. My husband Steve often gets recruited into helping me finish things that I start! We are making our house a "HOME" one project at a time!!

Grab My Button
Grab button for Love of Homes

Blog Archive

Blogs I Love


Thursday, October 11, 2012

Fall/Halloween Front Porch

Here are a few pictures of our front porch this year...
 We had our house painted this summer & I'm actually loving the black door!
You can see the before & after HERE.
The color of the door really makes my wreath POP...
I just added the "Happy Halloween" sign to the middle of my wreath.

Then I hung some smaller wreaths on my metal pots...
I also placed some yellow fall flowers in the bottom containers...
The yellow color makes me happy!!
My pots are always fun to decorate for the different holidays!

Then on your way up to the door this is on the inside wall...
I LOVE pumpkins...
 
 Especially our light-up one...I think he has a pretty cute smile!
AND
Here is one final picture of the whole porch...
Happy Halloween!!

11 comments:

  1. Looks great. The black door is awesome. Cute boo sign too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your black door, too! Wait until Christmas! The red and green will pop again!!

    Looks so festive, yet elegant! Great job! Found you from Kristen's Creations link party.

    Kristy @ Shona Skye Creations
    http://shonaskye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks pretty and I love your metal planters!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the autumn leaf wreath, so pretty! The whole porch looks wonderful.

    I would love to invite you to post this over at my link party on The Purple Pumpkin Blog! Hope to see you there :)

    Michelle xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks great. I would love for you to share this at Saturday Show and Tell (http://www.cheeriosandlattes.com/saturday-show-tell-32/). Have a great day!
    -Mackenzie
    http://www.cheeriosandlattes.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love this! So creative. I found you through DIY Project Parade. I would love for you to come share at my Farm Girl Blog Fest! Lisa/Fresh Eggs Daily http://fresh-eggs-daily.blogspot.com/2012/10/farm-girl-blog-fest-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fun and friendly entrance. Lovely. Do come ‘n’ brag: link it up at our linky party, http://www.finecraftguild.com/, ‘Time for a Party’ !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your porch is so cute! Very festive. I saw you linked up on some link parties. Would love it if you linked up on my blog hop and added it to your list www.w-t-fab.com/search/label/bloghop. Also let me know if you'd like to follow each other!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The tall black metal looks great - and your black door! Mine is red at the moment, but that could change at any time ;-)
    JoAnn
    New follower

    ReplyDelete